Sunday, May 27, 2007

Confessing Thoughts

Would it be alright if I let go? and trust you with my thoughts? will you care to read? will you care to understand?



I wanna THANK YOU, for:



Loving me before anyone could.

Accepting me whoever i was, whoever i am and whoever i'll become.

Listening to everything i wanna say and think.

Being there when everyone else was gone.

Giving me strength when i'm weak.

Taking care of me when i'm sick.

Forgiving and forgetting all the things i did wrong.

Washing away the bad memories in my mind, heart and soul.

Guiding me to all that i'm going through.

Keeping me safe and protected.

Providing all that i need.

Being patient with me.

Celebrating with me when i do good.

Smiling and crying with me.

Enjoying my laughter.

Planning a great path for me.

Thank you for always watching over me.

No one else can ever love me more.
No one else can ever make me happier.
No one else can ever fill up my empty spaces but you.

Just YOU alone.

QUESTIONS?

MY DEAR READERS
PLEASE WRITE A COMMENT
I APPRECIATE IT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog and nice senseful thoughts,Anne........ :)

I read it just like the woman who found a bottle in the seashore,read it wholeheartedly.

You are such a good writer,and possessing more treasure inside you aside from that.

Keep up the good work!

Love,
Tita Ghee

Rachele said...

=)