Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I'm ALIVE






Im NOT LOST anymore becoz I have been found. I was always bored with life but now I look forward to see tomorrow. A single day is not enough. And everything became meaningful. I used to twist and bend the definition of words coz I was confused with life itself. But I realized that finding out the real meaning of a word is to experience it personally. I found light during the darkest moments of my life. I found salvation by the time I had given up. I was companied by the time that I was so alone. And I was given strength when I was so weak. There's no secret. There was no special technique. There was no formula to experience this enlightenment. The only requirement is THE HEART. I used to hate almost everything but now I see everything with compassion. I used to reject relationships and avoid being committed or attached. But now I attach and commit myself to every relationship that I have with anyone. I dont just value my relationship with my sisters, my parents, my friends, my classmates and anyone I care of, I EMBRACE these relationships.


This is my TESTIMONY that miracles happen everyday, everyminute and even every second. I used to hate math and this semester my grades were 90-preliminary; 90-midterm; 92-pre-finals. (You have the freedom to take a guess with my final grade) I used to be very shy and I was an introvert but now I'm a director of a role playing for my Philippine Literature class. And now I passed a test to have a scholarship to train as a Call Center Agent. More to that, I am a journalist, an Assistant Editor of our School Publication. You have just witness an incredible miracles happpened within these few months. It all started when I surrendered...

1 comment:

ghee said...

nice template,Anne :)
congratulationsss!good job!and wow!you passed the exam sa call center huh?arent you cool?

go and break a leg Anne!i know that you have a lot of knowledge in you,time for you to extend them,go and expand your wings!

hugs,
tita ghee